Christmas Feast Package - HOT MEAL - Serves 2 to 4 - DELIVERY 23 DECEMBER
We love Christmas!
The people, the sparkle and THE FOOD!!!
We also know that this time of year comes with some very unique stresses, so our gift to you is this beautiful ALL DAY feast package.
This gourmet all day package contains:
- Croissants - 4
- Budgee Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Mixed Berry & Lavendar Jam - 250g
FOR PRE-MEAL TREATS
- Mixed Crows Nest Soft Drink - 4 bottles (GF) (DF) (Vegan) (Veg)
- Mama's Traditional Fruit Cake - 660g (Veg)
- Gourmet Crackers (Veg)
- Roasted Rosemary Pecan Cheeseball - 230g (GF) (Veg)
- Leg Ham - 1kg (GF) (DF)
- Rosemary Potato Bake Pie (GF) (Veg) - 600g
- Zesty Maple Glaze Vegetables (GF) (DF) (Vegan) (Vegetarian) - 400g
- Sticky Date Pudding + Butterscotch Sauce (Veg) - 800g
- Dollop Cream
This package serves 2 to 4 people, if you have more people coming you can either order 2 (or more) of the package or make extra salads for lunch.
Delivery for this exclusive package is on the afternoon & evening of the 23rd of December.
Order now so you don't miss out!
It is also a clever way of pre-paying for your Christmas day :)
Store as per each items packaging directions. Each dish has different preparation methods, so read the packaging carefully and follow the instructions.
- Your Croissants will arrive frozen, so you do need to bake them from frozen for 12 to 16 minutes.
- Your Ham will be chilled - it is up to you if you would like to roast it for the occasion!
- Your Rosemary Potato Pie, Zesty Maple Glaze Vegetables & Sticky Date Pudding with Butterscotch sauce do require you to do some heating before serving, so read the packaging for directions.
Each dish has different ingredients, some are Gluten Free Friendly, Dairy Free Friendly, Vegan & Vegetarian.
Read the packaging carefully if you have any dietary requirements.
Made in a mixed environment kitchen.
Ingredients in each dish varies, please read the packaging carefully.
ALLERGENS: Contains Gluten, Dairy & Nuts (Pecan). May contain traces of Soy.
For Nutritional Facts, please read the labels on the various dish.